Dokić montaža d.o.o. was registered on 13.11.2015. most of our revenue is realised in EU member states by installing the glass facades. Apart from installing the glass facades, we carry out all kinds of construction works on residential buildings. We curently have 10 employees. We have expert staff and the equipment for instalation and construction of facade systems. The employees and associates of the company pay special attention to quality management.
The materials defined by the project assignment (type of material, modularity of the panels to be used, the type of required structure, the size of the joints and other requirements) are purchased, followed by the reservation of the shipment of suitable working dimensions. At this stage, all the necessary works regarding the laying out the nets, cutting and/or drilling are done. Also, an insulating material, components of the load bearing strucure that will withstand the required loads and other accessories are also ordered to ensure the correct and fast delivery of all parts and materials on the construction site.
Materials are checked and packed in the pallets or crates prior to loading into the trucks or containers for transport to the construction site. Depending on the scope of work, the length of assembly and logistics at the site, the material can be delivered in one or more batches to avoid unnecessary build up of material at the constructin site and in accordance with the previously agreed order of construction between the buyer and the site manager.
Once the customer provides the manipulative space necessary to accommodate the material, and secure the access, the assembly team with the equipment will approach.
Assembly at the construction site
The assembly at the construction site is done as follows
- Determination of the levels and lines that should be followed to define the axes of vertical profiles and / or the locations where the consoles (brackets) should be placed. Once the consoles positions are determined, the holes are drilled at the appropriate locations in the wall and the consoles are anchored to the wall using chemical mixtures or mechanical screws.
- Installation of Insulation material. Drilling the holes for fixing the insulation panels to the wall using nylon screws
- Mounting of Vertical Profiles – The vertical profiles are inserted into the brackets and used to create a surface that will act as a guide for placing the panels in the system with visible anchors as well as for placing the transverse elements in the systems with the hidden anchors, so that the profiles can finally be fixed with the rivets.
- Placing of the porcelain stone panels in the system with visible anchoring – panels are anchored using special colored clips that are fastened to the upper profile to ensure a durable joint. A special rubber seal is placed between the panel and the profile to reduce friction and vibration. When the panel is fully inserted, the upper hook is fastened.
Placing the panels with concealed anchoring
- The transverse elements are riveted before placing the panels
- Special clamps are mounted on the back of the panels by controlled expansion elements placed inside the special cut wedge holes
- By applying these special anchoring elements, panels can be fastened to the frame of transverse elements.
- Adjustments can be made with a millimeter precision, by using the screws on the clamps secured on the back of the panels.
Safe system for fastening
Ventilated wall systems can be divided in two groups based on type of fixing applied:
- WITH VISIBLE FASTENING
- WITH CONCEALED/HIDDEN FASTENING
From the construction point of view, the main difference between these two groups is in the method of fastening the panel to the structure and the fact that the systems with concealed/ hidden fastening have a horizontal frame with transverse elements between vertical profiles and fastened elements. Consoles, vertical profiles and transvers pieces of different shapes and sizes can be used in each group depending on the modularity and size of the panels as well as specific loads due to wind action.
In the system with visible fastening, vertical upright profiles are fastened to the consoles with fixed spacings depending on the size of the panel and connecting elements. Aligning of these profiles is the most critical part of the system as the goal is to achieve a smooth and flat wall surface. In general, the “texture” of the facade includes a continuous array of vertical joints, although the joints can be deliberately set with a certain displacement to achieve a classic pattern of construction with bricks. Horizontal frame that crosses and touches vertical profiles (in concealed fastening system) allows the creation of “texture” with vertical displacement of the joints, and thanks to continuous series of cross elements, contributes to easier placement of horizontal plates.
Dokić montaža d.o.o. uses a hidden secure system that allows for secure installation of wall covers, especially fine porcelain stone panels or similar materials. The system allows the panels to be placed in their place mechanically without any visible anchoring elements, and prevents the panels from falling in the event of accidental separation from the wall. The system imposes no restrictions on the dimensions or position of the joints or the methods of cutting the panels.
1. an invisible mechanical safety holder,
2. secure placing of the panels fixed to the wall prevents them from falling if they are separated from the wall,
3. The plaster can be easily applied because there are no visible anchoring elements,
4. the position and / or dimensions of the joints can be changed,
5. Panels in advance prepared for installation, thanks to this secure anchoring element, can be cut in different ways.
This system consists of surface-treated stone panels covered with fine porcelain and safety elements that are connected to the load-bearing bars, fixed to the wall by means of a base-plate and an appropriate screw that can withstand the load as per project.
- Nominal dimensions of porcelain stone panel: 600 × 600 mm,
- Thickness of the panel together with the underlining: about 13-14 mm, with finishing material about 10 mm,
- Mechanical elements for fastening and fixing: stainless steel,
Support bars: reinforced fibers compatible with cementitious adhesive,
- Anchoring panels: galvanized steel,
- Element for panel anchoring: screw provided by the installer
The mass of fine facade’s porcelain stone plate: around 22 kg / m2
Maximum resistance of a single assembled anchor element: 90 kg.
Longitudinal force of load bearing bar: 90 kg.